Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wow, I am moving to China!

It still has not fully sunk in that I am moving. I have the tendency of psyching myself by telling everyone all the logical reasons why I am going to China and how this makes sense; yet inside, I have plenty of doubts and fear. But it is too late to contemplate now. The plane is already in the air.

I am not worried about personal life. I am easy going and adventurous. Living with roommates, finding new friends will be exciting. However being away form family and friends will be hard. The time difference will make it hard to keep up with people. They will forget about me being alone there. And I will not be there at the times that they need me or when I need them.

I landed in Beijing around 10PM and with the help of Sin Lew, ATC Director that was on the same flight as me, I got a taxi and with my 2 big card board boxes that contained all my belongings I went to the hotel.

Finally the move is done and I am in Beijing.

No comments: